Who are we?
You can fundraising for Poppyscotland all year all and in a variety of ways!
Download our new fundraising leaflet for ideas on how to get involved and raise money in your school or youth organisation.
Where will your money go?
Fundraising for Poppyscotland makes a real difference to our Armed Forces community.
Poppyscotland is best known for running the iconic Scottish Poppy Appeal, but our fundraising activities happen all year round and are supported by our Regional Fundraising Team. Why not sign up for the Poppyscotland Sportive next year? Poppy Bounce? Fancy hosting a Tea and Toast afternoon on VE Day 2020 or Armed Forces Day?
Your help contributes towards funding the life-changing welfare support that we give to ex-servicemen and women and their families. We reach out to those who have served, those still serving, and their families. At times of crisis and need we offer them vital practical advice, assistance and funding.
£20 Life living rough can be frightening and lonely. As little as £20 can provide a homeless veteran with a nights accommodation, and access to re-housing services.
£500 The road to recovery for an injured serviceman or woman can be long and challenging. £500 could enable them to spend a week at a specialist treatment service, so that they can receive the highest quality care and expedite their recovery.
£1,000 Can fund several small home adaptations and aids that will increase a veteran’s independence and safety within their own home.
To learn more watch our Poppyscotland Case Studies
Make sure your school or organisation takes part in the Scottish Poppy Appeal this year. To order poppies get in touch with your local Scottish Poppy Appeal volunteer or contact our Learning Team directly via our Order a Learning Pack webpage.
Throughout the year people raise money in many different ways. There are lots of ideas on our website. You could:
- Take part in the annual Scottish Poppy Appeal and sell poppies in your school.
- Wear all red on a non-uniform day – and encourage your friends to do the same.
- Create your own Remembrance Garden using our free poppy seeds – Order your poppy seeds and Learning Pack here
- Organise and take part in your own school Remembrance service.
- At your school Remembrance service or during play time set up and run a Poppyscotland Tea & Toast event.
- Create a ‘How many poppies in this photo’ poster to use in school.
- Organise a sponsored walk to your local war memorials.