‘Letters to my Teacher’ – Learning Competition 2021
What do I do?
Imagine you are a soldier or stationed in a Field Hospital in the trenches during WW1. Write a letter back to your teacher describing your experiences, hopes and fears.
How do I enter?
Download a competition Entry Form 2021 and an Information Pack 2021. The information pack contains lots of information, including how you can send your entries to us via Freepost.
Enter online by Friday 10th December 2021.
Please send us your competition entries in two ways:
1. You can submit entries digitally below. If submitting digitally, please upload both your entry form/s and entry/entries via the WeTransfer button below:
2. Or post us your entries using our Poppyscotland Freepost address: please write these words, as you see them, on your envelope: Freepost: POPPYSCOTLAND EDUCATION
Who can enter?
Eligibility & Voting
• Open for entries from P4-S3 pupils in Scotland
• You may enter individually or as part of a group (max 5 people)
• Winners will be chosen by an online public vote from two categories: Primary and Secondary