‘Can You Be Our Fundraising Heroes?’ Learning Competition 2020!
What do I do?
With many of our older volunteers shielding due to Covid-19, Poppyscotland REALLY needs young people across Scotland to fundraise for us this autumn. Can you be our Fundraising Heroes?
We want to put young people and their inspired fundraising ideas in the spotlight this year to find the very ideas and share them with the world!
To enter the Learning Competition 2020, please send us your:
1. Most Innovative Fundraising Idea for Poppy Appeal 2020
2. Most Sustainable Fundraising Idea for Poppy Appeal 2020
3. Best Fundraising Photo in Action for Poppy Appeal 2020
Or you can send us all three of the above if you like too!
How do I enter?
Download a competition Entry Form 2020 and an Information Pack 2020. The information pack contains lots of information, including how you can send your entries to us via Freepost.
Please send us your competition entries in two ways:
1. You can submit entries digitally below. If submitting digitally, please upload both your entry and completed application form via the button below:
2. Or post us your entries using our Poppyscotland Freepost address: please write these words, as you see them, on your envelope: Freepost: POPPYSCOTLAND EDUCATION
Who can enter?
Our competition is open to P4-S3 pupils and entries will be judged across two categories: Primary (P4-P7) and Secondary (S1-S3).
You can enter as an individual or as a group (of no more than 5 pupils).
You or your group can submit a different entry for all three categories if you like.
A winner will be chosen from each of the two categories from an online public vote.
Closing date: Friday 11th December 2020
Winners announced: May 2021
What do I win?
The Primary and Secondary school winners from each of the three categories above will receive:
• £500 of Amazon vouchers for your school.
The entry with the highest number of votes (across both the Primary and Secondary categories will win:
• A day of work experience with Poppyscotland
This is an exciting opportunity for young people of all ages to develop further their fundraising and global citizenship skills.
We are here to help!
Please get in touch if you have any questions or ideas to discuss:
Visit www.poppybud.org.uk to find our more about Bud and book a free visit for your school or event.